*Payment must be made during online registration process
Each participating team must complete registration online, be accepted by Tournament Registration Director, remit payment and check-in with official tournament staff prior to play.
A refund will not be given due to inclement weather conditions, or any naturally occurring event that requires game cancellation.
All players must be listed on the roster provided at check-in. No player may be added to the roster after check-in.
|AGE GROUP||ROSTER LIMIT|
|U9 & U10||12 player roster limit (7 v 7)|
|U11 & U12||15 player roster limit (9 v 9)|
|U13 – U15||18 player roster limit (11 v 11)|
|U16 & older||22 player roster limit, but no more than 18 players are eligible to sit with the team and play at any one game.|
3. GUEST PLAYERS
- Guest players must be identified at check-in in order to be eligible for tournament games.
- Adding guest players after check-in will not be allowed.
- Guest players must have a valid player card or be on the official roster, and a proper guest player form – found here
- Guest players may be recreational players provided they obtain certification comparable to that issued by the state official that grants player registration cards.
- Number of guest players allowed is determined by the age group
- U8 – U10 – 3 maximum allowed per team
- U11 & U12 – 4 maximum allowed per team
- U13 & older – 5 maximum allowed per team
Upload these documents into your GotSport account:
- Official roster (UYSA Picture rosters) or an official roster and player card for each player (out of state teams)
- Completed Guest Player form for each guest player (see Guest Player section for details)
Although not required for check-in, teams should have the following documents at the field for each game:
- Medical release form or UYSA participant registration form for each player
|U13 & Up||$750|